My Computing PhD was undertaken at the University of West London and you can read more about my work on their website. A large focus of my work was user-centered design with a particular focus on culturally adaptive user interfaces and multi modal interaction methods. I have published several peer reviewed journal papers in recent years, as well as a book:
- A sustainable information kiosk driven by sound.
- WAP and WML: Designing Usable Mobile Sites (ISBN 1460936175).
- A tone driven offline information kiosk.
- CASIK, A Culturally Adaptive Sustainable Information Kiosk.
- Ghost Listener : Using a second screen device to explore how viewers can collaborate to understand content.